See full listing here
This fulltime tenure-track faculty position within the School of Christian Leadership at William Jessup University is responsible for quality preparation and delivery of course material in the field of Leadership & Ministry, and participation in the initiatives of the Division.
1. Teach classes each semester (3 + 3 in the first year);
2. Teach in both graduate and undergraduate programs;
3. Build and teach fully online courses as appropriate;
4. Conduct research in area of expertise;
5. Advise students on issues of curriculum, education, and professional goals;
6. Participate in regular meetings, planning, goal setting, assessment work, and University events;
7. Engage in professional development as appropriate to maintain expertise;
8. Present a sound Christian testimony with the ability to integrate faith and learning;
9. Subscribe to the University’s Statement of Faith;
10. Subscribe to the University’s Community Covenant and its Chapters.
1. Strong commitment to the Christian faith & active engagement in a local church (required);
2. Completed terminal degree (required);
3. Three years of fulltime experience in higher education (preferred);
4. History of innovation, creativity, and effective communication (preferred);
5. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
SKILLS / ABILITIES
1. Ability and willingness to work effectively with international students;
2. Ability to integrate Christian thought and values in all aspects of faculty life;
3. Ability to engage in critical thinking and exercise independent judgment;
4. Ability to maintain confidentiality and manage confidential information;
5. Ability to communicate effectively in written and oral form;
6. Ability to take initiative without direct supervision.
August 1, 2017