See full listing here
The Living and Learning Village Director for the Impact Leadership Village is a full-time, master degree required position. This position manages and oversees the academic and programmatic initiatives of a living and learning community housing 240 undergraduate residents.
The Impact Leadership Village provides experiential learning for students who have a passion for leadership and service. Students are given the opportunity to engage in practical application of leadership to real world issues and explore leadership development through personal engagement with professionals in various fields. The Impact Leadership Village enhances students’ college experience and prepares leaders to make their personal IMPACT on the state, nation and world.
- A master’s degree related to Village mission (Leadership) with college student development experience or a master’s in Higher Education or related field and strong demonstrated expertise in Village mission (Leadership)
- Demonstrated experience in vision and strategic planning
- Two years full time related professional work experience
- Evidence of strong project management skills
- Demonstrated program planning and implementation experience
- Demonstrated experience developing ongoing partnerships
- Computer proficiency including Word, Excel, database management, and publishing software